SELL with A PRO
Selling is for warriors! As your Listing Agent, I will be there for you from start to finish to help sell your property as quickly as possible and at the best price - with the least amount of stress. Check out the Flow Chart under Home Selling Process. Also note the detailed summary of getting your deal to closing in the Seller Section below.
An accurate pricing is among the most important steps towards successfully marketing your home. To receive a complimentary comprehensive Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), click above and complete the brief email form. No strings, No obligations.
As your trusted advisor in the Selling Process, I have the experience and resources to get your home SOLD.
What I Pledge to You:
At the Property
1) Complete a customized Comparable Market Analysis to evaluate the Current Sold/Active properties. Provide Seller Book focusing on First Weber, Listing information, Pricing strategy and my Marketing plan
2) Assist with getting the property "sell ready" and provide resources for contractors if necessary
3) Measure rooms, confirm inclusions and exclusions list, list of updates and highlights
4) Come to agreeable Listing Price based on Current Market Condition
After the Listing Contract is Signed
5) Hire Professional Photographer - this assures for best lighting and presentation for Online viewing
6) Pull all Date together for Home Sell Book provided at Showings for Agents and Buyers
7) Arrange FOR SALE signage, continue internal Networking with Agents for potential Buyers, Set up Lock Box and Seller Preferred Showing Instructions
8) GO Live - Beyond MLS! The listing will be promoted via Circlepix, Social Media, Email Blasts, unique marketing techniques and multiple Real Estate sites
9) Evaluate Open House vs Single Showings, Just Listed Materials, and Virtual Tours
10) Follow up - Get Buyer and Agent Feedback. Change what we can, Accept what we cannot change
After the Offer - Now the Real Work Begins
11) Objectively Present and Analyze all Aspects of the Offer
12) Best offers are a combination of Price and Terms - I will be there to negotiate on your behalf to get the Best of Both
13) Prepare for the Inspection and items that may arise - Assist with quotes, collect paid receipts and lien waivers on work completed. Negotiate thru this contingency to the satisfaction of all parties.
14) Attend Scheduled Appraisal with Documentation in hand to support Sale price. Navigate thru contingency toward closing
15) Work with Title Department for smooth transfer, Obtain Loan Commitment from Buyers
16) Schedule final Buyer Walk - thru, Attend pre-signing or Closing
Here are some suggestions to prepare your home for a quick sale.
Need assistance? The First Weber Concierge Desk can help.
*Note: Text Messaging: Standard message charges apply.
First Weber Group is the only Wisconsin broker to implement this exclusive multi-media program for all our listings. Be a Front Runner! Contact Me Today!
Sellers, Buyers, Downsizing, First home, Relocation, Seniors, Sussex, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Pewaukee, Merton, Lisbon, Waukesha, Milwaukee, Hartland, Delafield, Real estate, Pricing strategy, First Weber
First Weber Realtors is headquartered in Madison, WI and has more than 70 office locations and nearly 1,400 real estate professionals serving Wisconsin and Upper Michigan, and with services available in Minnesota.
Copyright 2021 MetroMLS - All Rights Reserved - Information is supplied by seller and other third parties and has not been verified