As your Buyer's Agent, it is my goal to provide information and resources to accelerate your learning curve - and give you the power and confidence to make solid decisions you are comfortable with. In having your best interests at heart, I will help you navigate the process to help make you a super strong buyer in a competitive market.
Here is an outline of the services I provide to get YOU to Closing:
1) Provide resources to get you pre-approved to Finance your purchase. Knowing what you can afford will save time and heartache. I work with awesome LOCAL Lenders that can guide you thru this important step.
2) Set up a customized search thru the MLS that will allow you to view homes coming onto market in "real time" that reflect your ideal home preferences. Our portal network is a game changer in staying up to date
3) Network with other agents to seek out upcoming listings not currently on the market
4) Show properties and point out positives and negatives that may effect you
5) Creatively putting together an Offer to Purchase that will address current market trends, give you any potential edge and represent your best interests. Beyond negotiating on your behalf, this would include understanding the surrounding area, seller's situation, reviewing the condition report, confirming the inclusions/exclusions, evaluating timeline and contingencies and presenting to Listing agent
After the Offer is Accepted
6) Inform you of Closing timeline and send Offer documentation to your Lender
7) Assist you with finding a Home Inspector
* Attend the Home inspection
* Assess the inspection report and address true concerns vs home ownership items
* Negotiate on your behalf and inspection items that may arise
* Recommend contractor professionals and manage quotes and work needed
* Obtain copies of paid receipts and lien waivers for any work negotiated prior to closing
8) Maintain contact with Lender and Title Company to ensure financing is progressing and STAY in Touch with Seller's Agent to help establish a smooth closing
CLOSING TIME - HURRAY!
9) Manage paperwork for title insurance and closing paperwork
10) Complete a Pre-closing Final Walk thru and communicate a location and time for closing
11) Review and help you understand closing statement and documentation to ensure accuracy
12) Guide you on what to Bring to Closing - and attend to complete the transaction.
Your understanding of the purchasing process is invaluable and deserves your special attention. For your benefit, it is essential that your First Weber agent ask questions to understand your needs, wants, and ability to purchase.
Your First Weber Agent will assist you in selecting homes for viewing in accordance with your needs. Please feel free to inspect all aspects of a home during the showing and make notes regarding each home.
Feedback is essential. Specific comments help your First Weber Agent determine exactly what you’re looking for and should result in finding a suitable home and making an offer.
After an offer is written, your First Weber Agent will contact the listing agent who will present your offer to the sellers.
The sellers have the following alternatives:
Once the offer is accepted, your First Weber Agent will notify you immediately.
It is extremely important that you apply for a loan immediately after your offer is accepted. Your First Weber Agent can recommend several lenders for you to contact. The lender may require a loan application fee to be used toward a credit check, appraisal, etc.
In order to speed the process along, have your bank account and credit card numbers available as these will need to be verified by your lender. Your First Weber Agent will check with your lender throughout the processing of your loan to ensure things are progressing smoothly.
Once your loan is approved, the time and place for closing, as agreed upon in the offer, will be scheduled.
Wisconsin Agency Law Provides for Different Types of Relationships Between Buyer and REALTOR®
In the traditional buying process, a real estate agent working with a buyer without a Buyer Agency contract is, by law, working as an agent of the seller. An agent working without a Buyer Agency contract must still be fair in his/her dealings, but is prohibited by law from giving the buyer critical advice such as a professional opinion of a price or in suggesting negotiation strategies.
Buyer Representation (Buyer Agency) was created in response to buyers’ desires to have agents work in their best interests as opposed to the sellers’ best interests. First Weber was one of the first brokerages to embrace buyer agency and First Weber agents are encouraged to work as Buyer Agents for buyers if at all possible.
With Designated Agency, a buyer under Buyer Agency with a broker continues to receive full client services even when purchasing a property listed with another agent in the same brokerage. First Weber Group, as a full service broker to both buyers and sellers, offers Designated Agency to better serve both buyers and sellers.
|Services provided:||Buyer Representation||Traditional Buying Process|
|• Express a professional opinion of the seller’s asking price, based on a Comparative Market Analysis prepared for YOU||Buyer Representation: YES||Traditional Buying Process: NO|
|• Recommend and assist YOU with negotiation strategies for best price and terms||Buyer Representation: YES||Traditional Buying Process: NO|
|• Negotiate exclusively on YOUR behalf throughout the transaction||Buyer Representation: YES||Traditional Buying Process: NO|
|• Critique a seller’s property beyond disclosing defects||Buyer Representation: YES||Traditional Buying Process: NO|
|• Advise on, write the offer, and draft provisions in YOUR best interests||Buyer Representation: YES||Traditional Buying Process: NO|
|• Protect your confidentiality||Buyer Representation: YES||Traditional Buying Process: YES|
|• Treat you honestly and fairly||Buyer Representation: YES||Traditional Buying Process: YES|
|• Respond honestly and accurately to questions concerning the property||Buyer Representation: YES||Traditional Buying Process: YES|
|• Provide community data and current market conditions||Buyer Representation: YES||Traditional Buying Process: YES|
|• Present contract proposals in an objective and unbiased manner||Buyer Representation: YES||Traditional Buying Process: YES|
|• Accompany you to the closing and assist you throughout the process||Buyer Representation: YES||Traditional Buying Process: YES|
|• Disclose “adverse material facts” about the property||Buyer Representation: YES||Traditional Buying Process: YES|
At Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC, we strive to create an extraordinary experience through the efforts of knowledgeable and caring mortgage professionals where relationships are valued, and the focus is on treating every client as if they were the only client.
Sellers, Buyers, Downsizing, First home, Relocation, Seniors, Sussex, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Pewaukee, Merton, Lisbon, Waukesha, Milwaukee, Hartland, Delafield, Real estate, Pricing strategy, First Weber
First Weber Realtors is headquartered in Madison, WI and has more than 70 office locations and nearly 1,400 real estate professionals serving Wisconsin and Upper Michigan, and with services available in Minnesota.
Copyright 2021 MetroMLS - All Rights Reserved - Information is supplied by seller and other third parties and has not been verified