7 Tips for Selling
7 Tips to Get Your House Ready to Sell
1) Commit emotionally – Moving is a Big Job.
2) Pay attention to Curb Appeal – Think Drive by Buyers.
3) De clutter/De Personalize and Deep Clean - Clutter eats Equity. Move LESS Stuff.
4) Do Pre-Inspection Repairs – Fix it before the Inspector catches it (save $$).
5) Consider Easy Updates – Remove Wallpaper, Fresh neutral paint, Lighting fixtures.
6) Price it right – Overpriced means longer on the market. And it might not appraise.
7) Hire a Marketing Magician! Your full service REALTOR will provide professional photography, better online presence, showing feedback that matters, and will negotiate on your behalf!
Prepared by Rebecca Turley First Weber, Inc. 414-688-2455 rebeccaturley.firstweber.com
Here are some suggestions to prepare your home for a quick sale.
Need assistance? The First Weber Concierge Desk can help.
*Note: Text Messaging: Standard message charges apply.
First Weber Group is the only Wisconsin broker to implement this exclusive multi-media program for all our listings. Be a Front Runner! Contact Me Today!
Seniors, downsizing, first home, relocation, Sussex, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Pewaukee, Merton, Lisbon, Waukesha, Milwaukee, Hartland, Delafield, real estate, pricing strategy, First Weber
First Weber Realtors is headquartered in Madison, WI and has over 50 office locations and over 1,200 real estate professionals serving Wisconsin, and with services available for Illinois.
Copyright 2017 MetroMLS - All Rights Reserved - Information is supplied by seller and other third parties and has not been verified